Existing and emerging automotive product designs such as engine management systems, hybrid battery systems, energy recovery systems all offer thermal challenges.
Automotive Design Engineers are seeking better thermal management technologies to meet these requirements.
With the broad range of experience and the varied technologies Columbia-Staver are well suited to address:
- Battery Thermal Management – Hybrid and Plug-In Electric
- Power Electronics and Engine Control Thermal Management
- IGBT and MOSFET Thermal Management
- Waste Heat Recovery and Emissions Reduction
- Brake and Suspension Cooling Systems
- Seat Heating and Cooling