Technical Sales Executive
Columbia-Staver Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Technical Sales Executive to join a UK based team and make an immediate contribution to our business.
Established in 1972 Columbia-Staver are a market leading Thermal solutions provider, offering natural & forced convection heat sinks, two phase heat pipe & vapour chamber assemblies and liquid cooling solutions.
Our team of professionals works to solve some of the most challenging thermal problems in the following Market sectors, Consumer electronics, LED, Telecom, Power, Industrial, Data com, Medical & Automotive.
We are always looking for innovative, intelligent, motivated people to help us continue our tradition of success.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the responsibilities of the role include:
- Accountability for Sales & Profit for defined customers
- Research and identification of new sales opportunities in allocated accounts and the wider market.
- Understanding competition and the industry challenges and able to provide unique perspectives to customers
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships
The candidate must have knowledge of Thermal… and its essential function within electronics equipment of all kinds and be working in the industry or an associated industry.
The Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Technical degree (Mechanical Engineering, electronics or similar)
- Proven track record selling Thermal or Thermally related products into the international electronics market
- Excellent verbal and written communicator / presenter
Knowledge of the following software packages or similar would be an advantage.
- 3D modelling experience ( Solidworks, ProEngineer or similar)
- CFD experience (Flotherm, Icepak or similar)
The position attracts an excellent Base salary, OTE bonus, Company car, Private Medical cover and Pension.